“TARGA” SUNROOF MECHANISM
Sunroof soft-top system for applications solely on new project boats, handling such "cabriolet"
Once released, the bimini can be retracted towards the aft arch and it is collected in a uniform way in order to convert the cabin into an open boat. When closed, the system provides to the cabin a perfect waterproof cover.
- Customized engineering on clients’ needs
- Low maintenance, self lubricating, self cleaning tracks and cars with parts in silicone-nylon
- Stainless steel AISI 316 and aluminum construction, with parts mirror polished
- Carts material of construction: non-hygroscopic plastic
- Clear width of opening from 1,5 to 3 mt
- Clear length of opening from 1,5 to 3 mt
- Panels thickness mm.20
- Indicative speed opening 5 mt./min.
- Type 316 stainless steel cable system
- 12 or 24 volt available
- Fixed ratio gearbox
- Protected IP54 unit
- Electrical control box rated IP66
- Bow and aft proximity sensors
- Activation via two-way switch mounted on the dashboard - customer supplied
- Electrical overload safety trip
- Tensioner unit installed on the base channel. Motor and control unit separated
- Indicative weight of the system: 65kg. (for mechanism mt. 3 x 2,5 – panels weight apart)
- Canvas colors selectable from a wide selection of fabrics